Pages

Monday 30 September 2019

The Mighty All Blacks

I am a mighty Kiwi,
New Zealand born and proud,
I love my Kiwi accent,
You can pick me in any crowd!

Though I roam across distant seas,
and cross nations through the sky,
the thought of New Zealand
can bring tears into my eyes.

I'll watch the All Blacks Haka,
proud chest and lump in throat,
goosebumps across my skin,
for our anthem, pride in each note.

I strange lands, town and cities,
unknown places, foreign shores,
you may hear a familiar accent say,
"Im from the North, which town is yours?"

And though I don't live back at home,
how long I'll be away or how long we'll be apart,
there's one thing on which you can be sure of,
New Zealand, Aotearoa, is always in my heart.
Image result for all blacks logo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.