Pages

Monday 17 August 2020

!!!

Since Level 3 came, I felt down again. Knowing that people are dying just makes me sad. I just wonder how those families feel when their relatives are dying because of the virus. I just hope all of us make it to 2021. YES 2020 is a bad year for most people. I have a lot of faith for those people who caught the virus. 

Want to know why this happened again? Well let me tell you. People aren't being CAREFUL. Sigh*.

Having to stay home is really fun and all, but staying away from school made me miss my friends so much. Be safe and don't cough out in the open or sneeze out in the open. Cause you don't know what germs will spread. Sneeze and cough in your arm.

STAY SAFE.....

1 comment:

  1. Hey Maria, Everything You Wrote, All Facts !
    Great Job & Stay Safe !

    -Uinita

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.