Pages

Tuesday 11 August 2020

The Girl he never noticed:)

 The Girl he never noticed.

A girl named Jade, was never noticed by handsome young men, but she was noticed by some rude people. Not in "that" way, but in a ugly way. She was the laughing stock to everyone. She wore a black wig, big rimmed eyeglasses. Why though?

On the other hand was Eros, devilishly handsome, extremely rich, and very powerful. But the one thing he is also known for is, being cold hearted. 

His colleagues and enemies have feared him from the beginning. He might be the man women want, but at the same time, NO, he is careless, full of hatred. He has the perfect family, but what else does he want, I mean, he's got money, girls begging for him, a family, company, more. Is there something I'm missing.


I am still currently reading this book. I have a feeling that this book, will be the best one I've ever red.


BYE:)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Maria,
    -
    Great story Jade is one interesting girl. I enjoyed reading this it included some interesting characters you should write some more your storys are interesting.
    -
    Viliami T

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.