Pages

Tuesday 16 October 2018

The Best Day Ever

On Saturday the 13th of October 2018, I woke up in the beautiful,
bright sunshine. I went to the shops in Otahuhu with my mum and my
aunty. We just bought a few things for Sunday.


Moments later we went to a Tongan restaurant run by Chinese
people. I had two crispy kebabs and only one drink. It was so
yummy because it was very crunchy and hot.


After that we went home and it was already time to go bed. So
I went for a shower, put my clothes on and went to sleep in my
room. I felt very, very tired after walking to lots of shop to shop.


I felt very lucky to go with my mum and aunty. I also felt very
happy and all hyped up for tomorrow.


I wish that day never ended.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.