Pages

Friday 7 December 2018

Athletics Day

On a fine and sunny day, Room 9, 7 and 10 went to the Pakuranga Athletics Club and we did lots of different things there. I went there to play shot put and discus. My friends did lots of different stuff than me. I had so much fun.

My first event was discus. I tried my best to throw the discus far. When it was my turn I threw it in the opposite direction. That was so fun.

Then we took a break and 1 minutes Victoria and I went to the shot put event and she keeps doing a no throw in all her turns. Well I keep doing a throw but I don’t do it that far.

I keep encouraging and supporting the others in Glenbrae School. Our chant for shot put was “Push and Power” which I just made up.

I followed Miss. Smith around and I was so tired that I couldn’t even move my legs anymore. I had fun being my teachers assistance and running around with her.

I walked pass school tents and met lots of other people there. I knew some schools very well, that sometimes I’d forget there school names. 

I had so much fun that I forgot that my leg hurt so much that when I realized it hurts even more. 

When the events finished we went back to school and we were all so tired for run and walking around.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.