Pages

Monday 17 February 2020

My first Swimming lesson

(Splash, splash) you can hear Room 7 getting into the swimming pool. When we got settled into the pool Mrs. Tofa said to freestyle around the whole pool.

Once we had done our free styling around the pool we all went to the side of the pool and started practicing our freestyle positions.

The first position we had learnt was How far your head should be in the water? Our head should be inside the water but ended at our hairline.

Our second position we learnt was our hand/arm. We learnt how our arm should go in and out of the pool. Your arm should go pass your ear then pass your thighs.

After that we learnt how to breathe while swimming, then we learnt our leg movement. For our leg positions, Mrs. Tofa said to us, that kicking in the water isn't a competition. We had to kick lightly so the water doesn't go out of the pool.

After swimming, I ran out of breath and hopped out of the pool and changed out of my swimming togs.

Then once I changed I felt so warm I felt so happy to go swimming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.