Pages

Wednesday 14 April 2021

Sailing

 (Splash)

As I was reaching out for the water, I could see a bunch of seaweed thrown right at my group. We all started bursting out laughing. We started having a play around with all the seaweed we’ve collected.


The sun beaming at my face, wind flowing through my hair, seagulls flying up high and my friends talking and laughing. Everyone was playing around and captising each other's boats.


While two of my friends captised other peoples boats my coach left me all alone in the boat to help out a student. A moment later I could feel the boat going sideways and SPLASH! The boat had flipped sideways with me hanging on to it.


We all had a lot of fun but sadly that “fun” had to come to an end:(

Also Thank you Mrs. Patea, Ms. Atuahiva and Ms. Maruariki for observing us and taking care of all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.