Pages

Wednesday 11 August 2021

Snow Planet Trip !!!

 Thump, Thump, Thump

I was rolling down the hill with my inflatable tube. Luckily nobody was watching. I got back up and pushed myself to the top. Once I got there I was wheezing down the slide with my inflatable tube.

Before I get to the point of my recount, the gears were very hard to get on,, at least I think it was. The boots were so heavy that I couldn't walk properly. But I got use to the heavy feeling.

Once I got to the end I got right up and ran to the escalator and it took me to the top and oh boy the snow stairs were very much icy if you take the wrong step. I ran around and had so much fun with the people around me. I even created myself a snow angle.

The building was filled with lots of laughter, chatter and lots of fun. WHOOSH!!, there I go again, sliding down the slope and having a lot of fun. I was wheezing all over the place. The building felt like the inside if a cold freezer. 

I had so much fun there, Thank you Mrs. Patea for organizing this for our year 7's and 8's. Also Thank you to the teachers that took their time to take us there. It was absolutely fun.



1 comment:

  1. You're so lucky to go there!
    You had so much fun Maria by the sounds of it. And what a Good Excitement Relaxing Fun Day Out! Glad you enjoyed!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.